Monday, July 27, 2015

The Loves of my life....


My poor family... Summer Semester is almost over! Hallelujah! ASL Lab, Political Science, and Microsoft PowerPoint. I didn't realize how much time I would be on the computer. But hopefully all this time will turn out to a great grade. 

In June of this year, I actually had all SEVEN of my kids with me. It was WONDERFUL!


Here is the break-down of my favorite people.

1st Generation is my mom, Grace Jewell & my step-dad, Will. Then there is my husband Rodger and myself. Rodger is the best step-father I ever could have dreamed of for my 7 kids! Then my kids from oldest to youngest.
Adam 12/21/85 (wife Star)
Holly 7/1/87
Brittany 4/10/89 (fiance Jordan)
Ashlyn 1/29/10 (Britts daughter)
Courtney 8/16/91(Jorge- hus)

Emilio 9/3/12 (Court's son #1)
Adrian 4/11/14 (Court's son #2)
Chad 2/23/95
Saren 7/1/98
Spencer 7/1/98
Yep, they are twins. My 3 beautiful step-daughters all live in Utah. Brandi (RJ husband) Heather (fiance Esmond) and their son Jaxon 10/21/14, And Candace (a cosplayer)
 I have an amazing family. I know that no matter what problem I"m having... If nothing else... I have someone to talk to.
I love having them around and I have so much fun with my 6 grandchildren.
Adam & Star - Destany (10) and Harmony (6)  Adam's step girls.
Brittany- Ashlyn (5)
Courtney & Jorge - Emilio (3) and Adrian (14 months)
Heather & Esmon - Jaxon (20 monrhs)

I can't imagine my life without any one of them!! I would lay down my life for them and I'm so entirely blessed that they are mine for Eternity.

1 comment: