Saturday, May 26, 2012

The game of LIFE...

Well okay... so there went the consistency.  I had really good intentions.  Now I just have to come up with some organization to get everything I need to do -
*Couponing *Family  *Friends  *Business (Ebay, Avon, Online)  *School  *Housework  *Church
and that's not even all of it... or in any order whatsoever...

I did do some things this month that I said I was going to do!!! YAY ME!! 
I hosted a card party- it was going to be at my house but then at the last minute since it was only my mom, 2 aunts and I, we had it at mom's.  I DESIGNED & MADE MY OWN CHALLENGE CARD AND THE CARDS TO GIVE OUT!  I only caps lock all of that because this is the first time in 8 years that I have designed and made ALL of my own cards!!

I had Saren & Spencer graduate from 8th grade yesterday!  So that makes this the first time in 14 years since I had last had ALL of my 'k-12 grade' kids in ONE SCHOOL.  Chad, Saren & Spencer will all be at Bear Creek High School!  LETS GO BRUINS!!  So now our family has 7 people in college and 3 in High School...
Here is my list... Brandi- back to college
                            Adam- American River- chemical engineering
                            Holly - BYU- Idaho, graphic design
                            Natasha- American River- Funeral Science
                            Candace- Art Institute of Utah- art/anime
                            Jorge- Institute of Technology- Culinary/ Executive Chef
                    and  Rodger- Heald College- Computer Science w/ emphasis on Network Admin.

Like they say... life is never boring....
at least not at my house.

As always... I'm Just Juls

No comments:

Post a Comment