Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Creative Gene.... the Taylor side of me!

Hello there and happy Thursday...
I had an epiphany last night.... I'm not quite as retarded as I keep telling myself that I am.  I've decided that I'm going to be more creative... I know how to sew, cross stitch and cook... I am just going to try to get better at it!  I am also going to have my friend teach me to knit.... what's the worse that can happen? I end up with a ball of yarn for my cat??  
I've got that Taylor DNA in me somewhere... and if anyone knows any of the Taylor's it means that I MUST be able to do something!!
Any ideas, suggestions, helpful hints I will take them....


okay... and now to my wishing for rain.... we FINALLY have rain here in Stockton... not alot but it's better than nothing right?  But did it seriously have to come with the subarctic temperatures?  Even without the weather man telling me rain was on the way... I could have told you... oh the pains from getting old.  My hands have hurt all day... and my knees.  The good news is that my hip doesnt hurt... maybe because it's artificial.  Bring on the ibuprofen and the electric blanket.


and for my last rant of the night.... (maybe)... how exactly does a 45 year old dress? I don't want to do frumpy but I also don't want to be that 'old lady trying to be 18 again'.... Velvet... time for a shopping trip!!  At least to try on clothes even if I don't buy anything... how fun..... like playing dress up!


Have a good, warm and safe evening~
TTYL,
Just Juls

No comments:

Post a Comment