Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hello? Winter? Where are you?

Was I upstairs reading when winter stopped by?  I certainly have missed it.  Today I actually had a window open... I mean really? 64 degrees in January?  The birds are chirping like crazy... I think they are saying 'what the heck? where do we fly? I'm so confused', there are bears looking at each other... are we supposed to have new babies now or hibernate?  my flowers in the backyard are wanting to bloom... I've turned the sprinklers back on ... the trampoline is up...  can't believe I'm going to say this... but I miss the rain.  Bring it on mother nature!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what shocks me more...that you want winter, or that its 64 degrees there and -4 degrees here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay.... I must digress... its officially a tit-bit-nipply outside!! It was 22 degrees out this morning... BUT there is still NO rain! The KCRA 3 in HD with Doppler Chief Meteorologist Mark Finan said that we should have some rain on Thursday... I hope he's right!

    ReplyDelete