Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Good morning world....
Happy Tuesday..
I've decided that I'm going to be a positive person today...
Not just "I'm positive its 22 degrees outside and I'm numb" but .... more along the lines of .. good things happen to those that make good things happen, pay it forward, etc etc...
Gotta get out of the funk and into the FUN!  I'm going to work on not procrastinating so bad!  (but I may put it off for awhile..)
Also... I'm 100% POSITIVE that I have AMAZING freaking kids!!!! I'm so proud of them I can hardly stand it.  I know I have people around me that figure I should just get a shirt or a billboard so that I can quit talking about how baller my kids are!  Evidently they don't know me very well or they would know that if I had a shirt on that said how amazing my kids are... I would then have to point out to everyone my 'amazing kids' shirt and explain how amazing they are!! Silly people!!
Okay... I'm off to make this day amazing! 
I've got my pepsi... life is good... 

No comments:

Post a Comment