Friday, January 27, 2012

Ahhhh Friday.... or... Never tell me that I CANT do something!

So its Friday afternoon... and I can barely walk... why?  Because I NEEDED- not wanted- NEEDED, some caffeine yesterday so as Saren & Spencer are getting ready to leave for school my brain kicks in and says... "hey I'll ride Courtney's bike to school with you since Quik Stop is just down the street from it."  Saren looks at me like I'm on crack and should go back to bed and Spencer says - no mom.... you'll hurt yourself, I will go for you and just be late to school....  So me being me, I took that as a challenge!!  So doing what any mom, that has her 13 year old call her out, does.... I got my butt on Courtney's bike and rode to Quik stop!  I don't think I've ridden an actual bike in probably... A WHOLE LOT OF YEARS!
I was so proud of myself ~ but I did know that when I woke up this morning I was going to hate myself~ well I don't hate myself... but I am going to make myself at least ride around the block so that I can get those thigh muscles working.


Have a great day and be nice to each other... 

No comments:

Post a Comment