Friday, December 30, 2011

Uncle Tommy

Oh how I love my dear Uncle Tommy... its so hard to hear of him being so sick... I was talking to one of his kids last night... and we decided we need to get together more often... heck I used to live with them in Rodeo New Mexico...( and yes... its as small as it sounds) The last time I saw most of these cousins was for their sister's funeral and that was in 2006.  Facebook is great... but I guess I need to at least take the time to pick up the phone... I love you all....

1 comment:

  1. Uncle Tommy (74) has gotten to spend time with each one of his kids... all 13 of them. Love, laughter, tears, and talking... decisions made.... I'm so glad that we have the Gospel of Jesus Christ in our lives and we know the Plan of Salvation and that everything will be okay.

    ReplyDelete