Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

I just wanted to stop in and wish EVERYONE a very Merry Christmas!
It's so strange here... 9:25 am and I'm the only one up... done the dishes and the laundry is going..... not a typical Christmas morning.  Oh how I miss my kids.... all 13 of them... (that includes my son in law and daughter in law) and of course my angel baby Ashlyn.  I can't wait until next Christmas.... when they are all here.... or maybe we will do a Christmas in July... I will even decorate the house for  Christmas....
Rodger and I were invited to Jorge's parents house last night for Christmas.  It was fun... tons of food... which was amazing... I got to see friends and family and watch the kids there all opening their gifts.  Crazy chaos... it was awesome!  Thank you Esther for inviting us...
Well I'm going to sign off for now.... Merry Christmas to everyone .... everywhere.... I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment