Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ahhh.. the stress... and the quiet

What an emotional day it has been today...
Having to send my 3 youngest to their dad's for Christma... I won't see them until next year!!! It's also my son, Adam Sommerville, 26 birthday today...  and then I did the forbidden... I went to Arden Fair Mall.... people... seriously.... some of them are truly crazy.... even more so with the holdiays...
The house is SOOO quiet without the 3 of them here...
I miss all of my kids! (Adam and Natasha... that means you too)
The best part of the day was a toss up.... My son-in-law, Trevor, got home from his National Guard training....
I got to spend the day with Rodger...  and then Courtney & Jorge came over this evening for dinner and "the Muppets Christmas Carol' So amid all of the confusion this morning... it turned out to be a great day...
I love you,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment